Version history for RoboForm2Go for U3 Drives
Changes for v7.2.9 - v7.3.0
- Chrome: new RoboForm Adapter works faster and does not crash.
- Master Password Change dialog: new implementation, works much better.
- Master Password: allow Digital Persona to fill our Master Password.
- IE 7: fix hiding of lower toolbar is not memorized and it appears on restart.
- Sync: show errors in Sync in balloon.
- Sync: remove extra sync after activation.
- Firefox: Fix SaveForms/FillForms commands are directed to wrong tab.
- Win32: fix filling password in WindowsForms-based applications.
- Always start RF taskbar icon with standard integrity level.
- Fix import from Outlook notes.
Changes for v6.9.99 - v6.10.0
- Add import of logins and bookmarks from LastPass and KeePass.
- Add welcome help balloon on new install.
- RoboForm2Go installer can be started with command line lanaguge option.
Changes for v6.9.98 - v6.9.99
- Use new code signing certificate, as old one expires.
- Fix MSI installer for Enterprise.
- Fix policies for Enterrpise.
- This will be the last version in 6 series.
Changes for v6.9.97 - v6.9.98
- Fix form filling from identtities on paypal registration and other sites.
- Fix license checks for systems where Windows and All Users are not on the same disk.
- Improve activation using batch order code.
- RoboForm2Go: Look for GoodSync2Go in the folder next to RoboForm folder when syncing.
- Firefox Adapter: fix Basic Authentication in presence of frames.
- Firefox Adapter: correct toolbar height issues in FF ver 3.6.
Changes for v6.9.96 - v6.9.97
- RoboForm now works with Google Chrome / Chromium browser using Adapter.
- Request proxy authentication credentials when downloading GoodSync for RF AutoSync.
- RoboForm2Go - GoodSync2Go integration was not working for U3. Fixed.
- Fix Firefox Adapter issues.
- Import passwords from Firefox 3.5.
- Fix tooltip checkbox positioning in Editors on Vista.
Changes for v6.9.95 - v6.9.96
- Add integration of RoboForm2Go with GoodSync2Go: now RF2Go calls GS2Go when it need to sync.
- Improve form filling in the new Adapter (Frozen APIs).
- Fix RoboForm2Go upgrading RoboForm Fixed on Vista.
- Add Program Compatibility section to manifest for Windows 7.
- Improve GoodSync integration for RoboForm Online.
- Do not ask old Master Password twice in Change Master Password dialog.
Changes for v6.9.94 - v6.9.95
- Full support for Firefox 3.5, add Adapter for it to RoboForm installer.
- Remove support for Firefox 1.5 and 2.0 from RoboForm installer, now available by XPI install only.
- Add Sync button to RF toolbar, it controls synchronization with RoboForm Online server.
- Fix auto-submit issues to improve logins at comcast.com and virginiagasprices.com and similar sites.
Changes for v6.9.92 - v6.9.93
- RoboForm Online Beta has been released, an easy automated way to synchronize and backup your Passcards, Identities and Safenotes via RoboForm Online server. Free for RoboForm Pro users.
- Major improvements in filling forms with Birth Dates and lower-upper captions.
- Fix losing focus when switching tabs in Firefox using Alt + Tab.
- Fix Basic Auth filling in Russian Firefox.
- Add E-bay as a search engine (searchcard based).
- Store Show Match URL editor option in portable options (options.rfo).