Version history for Run-Command (64-bit)
Changes for v3.41.1 - v3.45
- The program Quick Launch bar can be customized with your own programs or commands
- Small adjustments in the alternative execution dialog for Windows
Changes for v3.15 - v3.21
- Small fine tuning and general optimization in Run-Command.
- Update of language files plus customization in Run-Command.
Changes for v2.99 - v3.01
- Code Signing certificate and update of the language files in Run-Command
- Small corrections in the program.
Changes for v2.91 - v2.99
- Optimization and small adjustments when running shell command at x32 version on x64 Windows (WoW64).
- Update of the language files in Run-Command.
Changes for v2.72 - v2.77
- Update of the language files in Run Command !
- Optimization and small adjustments in Run Command for Windows-10 and Server 2016.
Changes for v2.71 - v2.72
- Problem with paths with spaces eg:%APPDATA%\Media Center Programs or %ProgramFiles%\Windows NT\Accessories
- New language in the Run Command: Portuguese (Portugal).
- Update the language files in Run-Command.
Changes for v2.53 - v2.55
- Small adjustments and new languages in Run Command: Czech
- Thanks to Jirí for the Czech language.
Changes for v2.46 - v2.53
- Update of the language files
Changes for v2.45 - v2.46
- Bug fix: in the text box to enter longer run commands was not possible,
- the length of the input text was limited to the Edit window width.
Changes for v2.42 - v2.45
- Full functionality of Run Command on Windows 10
Changes for v2.33 - v2.34
- Verification and testing of Run-Command on Windows 10 Technical-Preview
Changes for v2.31 - v2.33
- Improvements for Windows Server 2012 and update of the language files
Changes for v2.21 - v2.31
- Always on top option
- To-tray Favorites-menu via right-click on the To-tray icon.
Changes for v2.12 - v2.21
- Improvements for Windows x64 operating systems and update of the language files.
Changes for v2.02 - v2.12
- Small fixes on Windows 8.1 x64 and updating of the language files.
Changes for v2.01 - v2.02
- Small adjustments and new language in RUN Command: Traditional Chinese
- Thanks to Zinno Tse for the Traditional Chinese language.
Changes for v2.00 - v2.01
- Verification, validation, and further testing of the Run-Command for/on Windows 8.1..
Changes for v1.8.1 - v2.00
- Bug-Fix: Crash on x64 operating systems, and corrections for the win-8.1
Changes for v1.23 - v1.8.1
- Test and Verification on Windows 8.1 Pro Preview.
- Updating of the language files in Run Command!
Changes for v1.22 - v1.23
- Drag and Drop Bug_Fix for Windows-XP and Windows-Server 2000
Changes for v1.21 - v1.22
- Some improvements and updating the language files.