Version history for SoftPerfect LAN Search Pro
Changes for v9.0 - v9.0.1
- Improved export to CSV, XML and HTML so that it now respects file location display mode.
- Fixed folder filtering that did not work correctly for folders like */something/*.
- Fixed case-insensitive searching for non-English file names.
Changes for v8.4.1 - v9.0
- Fully reworked and fully Unicode-enabled release.
- Various user interface improvements and performance enhancements.
- Windows 98/ME and NT 4.0 are no longer supported.
Changes for v8.4 - v8.4.1
- Fixed premature search completion in the IP address range mode when a short range was entered.
Changes for v8.3.2 - v8.4
- Added extra settings for IP address discovery.
- It is now possible to choose among three discovery methods (ICMP, ARP, NetBios).
- Max number of threads and discovery timeout can be configured.
- Discovered IP address can be resolved to user-friendly host names.
Changes for v8.3.1 - v8.3.2
- Fixed automatic export with the /export command-line parameter. It might have failed if %date% or %time% tokens were passed in the file name.