Version history for SubDownloader
Changes for v1.2.8 - v1.2.9
- BUG - Fix in CT.CustomTreeCtrl.py __init__ warning returning True
- BUG - Fix in new_translations_dates (PanelPrefLangs.py)
- BUG - Fix in CustomTreeCtrl.py
- BUG - Fix new_BitmapFromImage() in PanelUpload.py
- CHG - Removed the FLASH chat box. Not so useful and takes memory resources.
- NEW - Upload Tab in Options to disable the Image cover retrieval and the Windows after succesful upload.
Changes for v1.2.4 - v1.2.6
- BUG - In some internationalisation messages.
- CHG - txt of uploading message
- BUG - When saving preferences now it saves the parameters correctly, so no more feedback window + tips window repetition.
- CHG - Now the list of Subtitle Languages is loaded from the server, that way it remains centralized and updated every day.
- FEATURE: Added splash screen to avoid show the non-good-looking ENQUEING FILES when somebody call the program from the
- contextual menu
- CHG - Improved the Progress windows with the new module PyProgress.py thks Andrea Gavana
- CHG - Improved the choice components with the new module ExtendedChoiceDemo.py thks Andrea Gavana
- CHG - Improved interface using the LabelBook class of Andrea Gavana
- FEATURE: The feedback now shows in WINDOWS a widget directly to chat with me firstname.lastname@example.org
- FEATURE: Added sponsor banner
- CHG - Updated the library of IMDBpy to version 2.9 supporting unicode
- CHG - Used the CustomTreeCtrl of Andrea Gavana to allow using checkboxes to download the subtitles founded.
Changes for v1.2.3 - v1.2.4
- CHG - Message of the Upload Confirmation, now the user know he helped updating the hash.
- BUG - Fixed dumb while Search IMDB and the name has spaces, this spaces where converted to %20 and app didn't find anything
- BUG - The Drag and Drop files in UploadWindow now work.
- FEATURE: Context Menu (Search and Upload Subtitle) now available when u make right click into Windows folders or files. Very useful to search or upload easily.
- BUG - Big file size movies (More than 2GB) fixed bug.
- BUG - Default ENG language when LOCALE is not defined on system.
- FEATURE: Tip of the day
- CHG: The download transfer is done using XMLRPC method and not HTTP normal download.
- FEATURE: Autodetection of the Uploaded Subtitle's language for SRT, TXT or SUB formats.
- FEATURE: Added Language Flags
- BUG: Py2exe doesn't compress the .exe (compress: 0) anymore, i hope that solves some XP/2000 bugs reported.
- FEATURE: Feedback window every 5 times when you close the app
- BUG: Reporting Bad Hashes of subtitles now is available.
- FEATURE: Added LOG Messages Window for debugging
- CHANGE: All the connections have been ported using XMLRPC, Update, Download, etc