Version history for VideoPad
Changes for v4.58 - v5.02
- [360 Video] Add Scale parameter to Spherical Inverse(360 overlay) effect
- Add Effect letting put 2d video or picture into 360 compilation
- [360 video] Add toggle buttons on preview control panel to switch between normal and 360 preview mode
- Add description for individual effect to effect tool tips
- [360 Video] Add 360 video resolutions into the presets while exporting and 360 preset.
- [360 Video] Add widgets for editing Place in 360 effect
Changes for v4.48 - v4.58
- We can now overlapping video clips in a transition instead of freeze the video. The option for overlapping clips for transitoins can be found in Options dialog Editing tab.
- Most of effects and transitions are now done in GPU (hardware accelerated) if avaliable. The option for using the GPU for effects can be found in Options dialog Editing tab.
- Added option to apply sound crossfading when creating video transition. This option can be found in Options dialog Editing tab.
- Added support for H.265 encoding(export).
- Export settings have been revised to produce much better quality output by default.
- Preview frame rate now can be set to a point number.
- Improved backup file creating behavior.
- Optimized performance and memory usage when exporting.
- Fixed unwanted black frame at the end of exported video.
- Fixed shake effect not work for clips less then one second.
- Fixed Sound fading in/out does not work properly.
Changes for v4.31 - v4.33
- This is a bug fix release.
- Fixed a bug which caused hanging.
Changes for v4.22 - v4.31
- This is a quick release mainly for fixing exporting issues.
- Raindrop video effect
- Un-link button for audio clips
- Random crash on exporting
- Issues when exporting two clips next to each other with hardware accelerated effects. e.g. Color channel got messed up.
- Unwanted border on subtitles
- Extra one frame in exported clips
- Problem of loading large MPEG-2 streams
- We left some problems to be fixed in later version.