SlySoft offers $10 discount to AfterDawn users

Written by James Delahunty (Google+) @ 26 Oct 2005 14:03 User comments (32)

SlySoft offers $10 discount to AfterDawn users SlySoft is offering a discount of $10 to AfterDawn.com users on any purchase of SlySoft software (AnyDVD, CloneDVD or CloneCD). The offer is valid until November 15th, and can be redeemed by enterting the promotion code "afterdawn" when making the purchase through SlySoft's site. For those who aren't familiar with SlySoft products, AnyDVD is one of the best solutions for bypassing copy protection on DVD discs allowing you to make backup copies. It can be used in conjunction with CloneDVD which is an excellent tool to backup DVDs.
To purchase either AnyDVD, CloneDVD or CloneCD, simply visit SlySoft's site at:

Enter the promotion code "afterdawn" on the Personal Information page at the checkout to receive the $10 discount.

126.10.2005 14:07

Finally, being a member of AD pays off (not including all the valuable information gained :)

226.10.2005 15:12

Are these DVD-R's any good? I need to get some and i don't know if i should take the risk...

326.10.2005 15:15

Oops i misread the info....>_>

426.10.2005 15:54

sweet, I might just have to check this out.

526.10.2005 16:03

This is sweet and it shows why AfterDawn is the best site on earth. $29 USD for AnyDVD not to mention the fact that you get upgrades for LIFE. Now thats what I call a eDeal ;)

626.10.2005 16:24
Glitched

Ad Rulesz

726.10.2005 17:37

upgrades for LIFE
Untill they shut down.

826.10.2005 17:39

way to go AD!!! Keep it up with the great info and especially DISCOUNTS!

926.10.2005 20:27

The thing i love most about AnyDVD is how it will skip all the bullshit associated with a dvd, jumping DIRECTLY to the menu (or movie, depending on how you set it) thanks alot slysoft!!!! but on another note, CloneDVD could use some work, to be honost, i hate it. slow, no compression options (if i remember correctly, i have tried so many dvd copying programs) And as of now, Shrink rules with an iron fist. If only they could get a "1 click" feature and get rid of the analization in the begging it would be untouched.

1026.10.2005 21:55
nrautava

Great Work AD !

1126.10.2005 23:25

i've been in contact with Slysoft as the only way to buy AnyDVD is via Visa or Mastercard. harrump i have neither :(

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***

1227.10.2005 7:47
chesty

I use slysoft in the background with Nero 6 or CloneDVD or my ulead dvd mastering and copying program. It works like a charm. I have not run into a css protected dvd i could not copy yet. Good program. Excellant results. Best part of it all it is highly unlikely that their website would be shutdown like decrypter uk was. Same thing goes for dvdfab out of bejing china.

1327.10.2005 11:26

This is awesome...I remember when they had this a couple of months ago. I definately think the $10 off is a good thing. And, even if you DO have the program (you know what I mean), it is still a good thing to get it if you want the upgrades for life. I mean hell...it's AnyDVD, can't get any better than that! :P

1428.10.2005 10:55

AnyDVD is a company worthy of everyone's support. They are fast to respond to problems and always keep AnyDVD updated for the latest encryptions. You can even plug in the ElbyCDIO into Decrypter and get more mileage out of that program.

Untill they shut down.
Slysoft should be around for a long time, being based in Atigua.

1528.10.2005 12:19

hey this is great Kudos to them

::LivE ForeveR OR DiE TryiN!!::....::DonT FinD US WE WilL FinD YoU::..
ChecK OuT ThE PenguiN GamE AnD PosT YouR HighesT DistancE ON ThE ForuM

1628.10.2005 23:18

I have Slysoft's products and had a simple question for them. After three e-mail attempts, that went unanswered, I gave up. Their products might be good, but their customer service is about the worst I have ever encountered.

1729.10.2005 4:10

@SCAMPER - give 'em time, they replied to my email, and i'd used a hotmail address

1830.10.2005 2:15

AnyDvd works great but both my computers seem to have a strange side effect from it. Once AnyDVD was installed (trial version) the copies made using DVDxcopy platinum would only play on my computer where before AnyDVD was installed, copies would play on both my computer and my stand alone dvd player. I only installed AnyDVD because I was having trouble copying a few movies. This play problem has persisted even though the trial period on AnyDVD has expired and I haven't ordered the actual program key to reactivate it. AnyDVD did respond to my email about the problem but they claim it is something with DVDxcopy platinum not AnyDVD. I don't see how that can be since the problem came directly after installing AnyDVD. Anybody have a similar problem??

1930.10.2005 2:24

QUOTE: "Quote:upgrades for LIFE Untill they shut down." Or until they are forced to shut down (for example,321 Studios,DVD Decrypter..the list goes on...) Nice gesture though so enjoy it while you can,guys...

2030.10.2005 5:08

actually if they die like 321 it would be ok since 321 is still breathing just not officially.

2131.10.2005 3:56
Gringle

It's a great deal, and its nice 't see a response from the big guys.

2231.10.2005 5:38

ANYDvd is a great program! I bought it a month ago before the 10 bucks off for AD members kicked in, and i am happy at that price. They get right on to breaking new anti-copy schemes, and have updates out before i can get ahold of the movie giving problems. I've never had it conflict with any program. Updates are by e-mail, and posted here many times. We should support this company if our finances allow. Even if it ever did get shut down, i am sure several perfectly acceptable programs will pop up to replace it. I would highly recommend this software, its a must have program. Oh, and i don't work for them or get paid anything for saying this. :)

231.11.2005 16:38

Will AnyDVD work with DVD Cloner II? Or should I download the shrink or CloneDVD and only use it with that?

241.11.2005 23:34
aabbccdd

i think it will work with cloner2 BUT i would def. download CloneDVD 2 with AnyDVD being a package deal for 49 bucks and remember AnyDVD ALWAYS works best with CloneDVD 2

256.11.2005 4:09

How do we go about claiming the discount when we order?

266.11.2005 5:24

When you make your purchase, look near the bottom of the page where you fill in your credit card info and address. Enter "afterdawn" into the Coupon/Promotion Code box.

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 06 Nov 2005 @ 5:28

My website- http://www.dvdplusvideo.com featuring Guides by Alkohol, bbmayo, ScubaPete and me.

276.11.2005 8:48
aabbccdd

you type in "afterdawn" in the coupon box when ordering it from slysofts website woops sorry frank i didnt see your respones when looking at the thread so DITTO !!

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 06 Nov 2005 @ 8:50

2827.1.2006 18:22
janrowe

I BOUGHT AnyDVD BY CREDIT CARD AND THEY HAD A DOWNLOAD FOR A KEY. I WENT TO DOWNLOAD THE KEY, BUT WHEN I CLICKED ON IT, IT WENT TO A PAGE THAT SAID-THIS PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED. I HAVE E-MAILED SLYSOFT, BUT HAVE NOT RECEIEVED ANYTHING BACK FROM THEM.CAN ANYONE HELP.

2927.1.2006 19:41
aabbccdd

go to the website download AnyDVD and your keycode should work ,heres the link http://www.slysoft.com/en/

3027.1.2006 20:19
janrowe

thanks-i download AnyDVD, but i did not receive my key through e-mail. i have the trial, but says time tril is up.

3127.1.2006 20:49
aabbccdd

sometimes it takes a few hours

3228.1.2006 8:03

Slysoft makes good products, and I own three of them, but their customer response is terrible. I sent them the same E-mail three times and got no answer.