Vista / Win10 / Win2k / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
It can restore these saves later on too. It is useful in several ways, for example, if you change screen resolution often or use different monitors with higher resolutions and the icon placement is messed up.
With DesktopOK, you can save the locations of all your Desktop icons for whatever specific resolution the placement suits best.
DesktopOK features include...
- Save your favorite icon locations for each screen resolution.
- Each user can then have his own arrangement.
- Automatically hide and display desktop icons
- Minimises to tray area for easy access.
- Easily minimize all of the windows on your screen
- Launch at Windows startup.
This is a 64-bit version of DesktopsOK, if you need a 32-bit version, you can get it here.
desktopok icon placement
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)