Version history for Comodo Dragon
Changes for v76.0.3809.100 - v76.0.3809.132
- - Updated to Chromium v76.0.3809.132 codebase
Changes for v75.0.3770.100 - v76.0.3809.100
- - Updated to Chromium v76.0.3809.100 codebase
Changes for v72.0.3626.121 - v73.0.3683.75
- - Updated to Chromium v73.0.3683.75 codebase
- - Added handy quick links to sponsored popular websites on the new tab page.
Changes for v72.0.3626.81 - v72.0.3626.121
- - Updated to Chromium v72.0.3626.121 codebase
- - Fixed 0day vulnerability
Changes for v69.0.3497.81 - v70.0.3538.110
- - Updated to Chromium codebase v70.0.3538.110
- 1. Defect where some AAC decoded audio would not play under rare circumstances.
- 2. Defect where some site logins with multiple JS code checks failed.
- 3. Defect where some flash games, such as those on Facebook, would not run correctly.
- 4. Improved imported.
Changes for v67.0.3396.99 - v69.0.3497.81
- - Updated to Chromium v69.0.3497.81 codebase
- - Improved the Comodo Media Grabber
Changes for v63.0.3239.108 - v65.0.3325.147
- - Updated the codebase with Chromium 65 for 32-bit and 64-bit
- - Added the Comodo Online Security extension
- - Removed the WebInspector extension
Changes for v60.0.3112.115 - v63.0.3239.108
- - Updated to Chromium v63.0.3239.108 codebase
- - Improved video compatibility for computers with old graphic cards/integrated video
- - The update setting not longer switches from manual to automatic after update
Changes for v60.0.3112.114 - v60.0.3112.115
- -Googles recommended mitigation against CPU Speculative Execution Attack Methods (Spectre) vulnerability applied.
- - Sign in to Comodo Dragon fixed.
- - "Save link as..." option fixed.
Changes for v58.0.3029.112 - v58.0.3029.115
- - Added the "Open link in new window" and "Open link in incognito window" options back to the right click menu for links.
- - Fixed invalid path when trying to install Comodo Dragon to the root of a drive by using the file browser in the setup.
Changes for v57.0.2987.93 - v58.0.3029.112
- Comodo Dragon v58 has the Chromium v58 codebase with improved security.
- In this new version we have improved the H264, HTML5 and Flash videos playback speed.
- The hardware acceleration feature comes default disabled, but it can be easily enabled by unticking the 'Disable hardware acceleration' checkbox in the Comodo Dragon settings. This feature is recommended only for Windows 7, 8 and 8.1. On Windows 10, it is recommended to use this feature only if the Creators Edition Updates haven't been installed.
Changes for v55.0.2883.59 - v57.0.2987.92
- New features
- - Video support reliability improvements.
- - Updated code to Chromium 57.x codebase.
- - Sign into Dragon fixed.
Changes for v46 - v126.96.36.1995
- - Updated to Chromium 46 codebase.
Changes for v188.8.131.525 - v46
- - Updated to Chromium 46 codebase.
- Windows XP Users
- Dragon 46 does not support Windows XP.
Changes for v36.1 - v184.108.40.206
- - Light GUI theme.
- - New Tab Page link colour changed for readability.
- - Updated Dragon Icon.
Changes for v33.0 - v33.1
- - Comodo Media Downloader add-on.
- - Dragon is based on 33.0.1750.152.
- - Dragon loads pepper flash from Chrome Install Location or from own install location, if pepper flash folder is copied manually.
Changes for v31.1 - v33.0
- - Dragon is based on Chromium 33.0.1750.112.
- - Drag&Drop Add-on 2 version
- - PrivDog Add-on 220.127.116.11 version
Changes for v31.0 - v31.1
- What's new:
- - New PrivDog version 18.104.22.168
- - Import bookmarks and settings from Google Chrome doesn't work.
- - Dragon menu button and incognito icon are overlapped
- - Digital signature not recognized during update
- - Dragon crashes when importing data from a running Firefox browser
- - The Drag&Drop web search service defaults to google.ro
- - Button cannot be clicked because of the Drag&Drop initial pop-up message
- - Drag&Drop dropboxes overlap the page content when printing to PDF
- - The Drag&Drop initial pop-up message is displayed differently on some pages
Changes for v30.0 - v31.0
- # New:
- - Dragon is based on Chromium 31.0.1650.48.
- - Drag&Drop feature
- # Fixed:
- - HTTP referrer suppression does not work.
- - Themes and Extensions was not synchronized for Google account.
- - Extensions doesn't update
Changes for v22.214.171.124 - v30.0
- - Dragon is based on Chromium 30.0.1599.101.
- - Add a new version 126.96.36.199 of the PrivDog extension in the Comodo Dragon.
- What's fixed:
- - Dragon uses Chrome's internal browser addresses ( chrome://history; chrome://extensions; dragon://extensions; chrome://settings; chrome://flags).
- - Dragon communicates with Google server on launch.
- - "Master password" option is checked even if the user does not finish setting it.
- - Dragon internal URLs are not recognised and performs a search in the default search engine (OS: Windows 8.x).
Changes for v188.8.131.52 - v184.108.40.206
- NEW: Dragon is based on Chromium 29.0.1547.76.
- FIX: The setup detects a Dragon.exe process while there is none running.
- ISSUES: The Master Password dialog contains a black border
Changes for v220.127.116.11 - v18.104.22.168
- - Dragon is based on Chromium 27.0.1453.116.
- - Dragon includes PrivDog extension.
Changes for v26.1 - v26.2
- - Dragon crashes when clearing history at exit.
- - Improved compatibility with Chrome extensions (e.g. Speed Dial 2).
Changes for v26.0 - v26.1
- # New:
- - Dragon is based on Chromium 26.0.1410.64.
- # Fixed:
- - Controls in embedded Flash Player videos were not responding.
Changes for v25.2 - v26.0
- Dragon is based on Chromium 26.0.1410.43.
- Master password feature.
Changes for v25.1 - v25.2
- Dragon is based on Chromium 25.0.1364.160.
Changes for v24.1 - v24.2
- Dragon is based on Chromium 24.0.1312.56
Changes for v23.1 - v24.1
- - The browser couldn't be closed while running in incognito mode.
Changes for v21.2 - v23.1
- - Dragon is based on Chromium 23.0.1271.91.
Changes for v21 - v21.2
- - Dragon is based on Chromium 21.0.1180.89.
- - Changed default homepage and search engine to Yahoo.
- - Changed user agent to same value as in Chrome to fix compatibility problems.
- - Open new tab at startup option didn't work.
Changes for v19.0 - v21
- - Dragon is based on Chromium 21.0.1180.75.
- - Secure Connections enforcement.
Changes for v18.3 - v19.0
- Chromium core 19.0.1084.46.
- Theme changing re-enabled.
Changes for v18.1 - v18.3
- * IMPROVED:
- - Chromium core 18.0.1025.168.
- * CHANGES:
- - Yellow blocking page is not shown for web sites with low-validation SSL certificates. But "https" part of address is still painted in yellow color.
- - Changing of themes is forbidden.
- * FIXED:
- - Fixed HSTS that was not working on web sites with low-validation SSL certificates.
Changes for v17.4 - v18.1
- # CHANGED:
- - Chromium core 18.0.1025.152.
- - Right-click menu to hide Site Inspector button added.
- - Right-click menu to hide "Share page" button added.
- # FIXED:
- - Fixed detection in installer if Flash Player is already installed.
- - Installation didn't work correctly if Dragon was launched during silent automatic update.
- - Extension balloon was displayed outside of the Comodo Dragon window.