Version history for NirSoft WinCrashReport
Changes for v1.22 - v1.23
- Fixed bug: WinCrashReport failed to remember the last size/position of the main window if it was not located in the primary monitor.
- Added 'Run As Administrator' option (Ctrl+F11), which allows you to easily run WinCrashReport as administrator on Windows Vista/7/8/2008.
Changes for v1.21 - v1.22
- Added 'Always On Top' option.
- The path of the selected crashed .exe file is now displayed in the window title.
Changes for v1.20 - v1.21
- Added /ShowInternalExceptions command-line option.
Changes for v1.15 - v1.20
- Added 64-bit build of WinCrashReport to generate a crash report for 64-bit programs.
Changes for v1.05 - v1.15
- Added option to generate a crash report from command-line, for example:
- WinCrashReport.exe /SaveReport html c:\temp\crash.html
Changes for v1.00 - v1.05
- Added 'Put Icon On Tray' option.