Version history for FoxTorrent
Changes for v1.13 - v1.14
- Has proxy support: If you have a proxy configured (in Internet Explorer! — that’s the systemwide proxy setting) FoxTorrent will use it.
- Fixes ‘unregistered mimetype’ problems on first start.
- Fixes the broken streaming music player.
- Has a slightly nicer icon.
Changes for v1.11 - v1.13
- Fixes a serious bug that caused downloading more than one torrent to completely break the downloads (they got stuck and reported unregistered torrent tracker errors).
- Fixes a bug that caused excessively high CPU use.
- Fixes a bug that caused the downloader process to restart frequently on Linux and Mac, interrupting downloads.