Version history for SciTE (64-bit)
Changes for v4.2.0 - v4.2.1
- improves IME behaviour on Windows.
Changes for v4.1.7 - v4.2.0
- adds support for the DataFlex language and offers 64-bit executables.
Changes for v4.1.2 - v4.1.3
- improves support for the Nim language with the new "nim" lexer
Changes for v4.1.1 - v4.1.2
- drops menukey feature on Win32 to fix bugs
Changes for v4.1.0 - v4.1.1
- minor fixes
Changes for v4.0.5 - v4.1.0
- handles invalid DBCS files better.
Changes for v4.0.3 - v4.0.4
- allows more complex filepatterns with '?', '*' not at beginning or end, and multiple '*'.
Changes for v4.0.2 - v4.0.3
- fixes some bugs
Changes for v3.5.0 - v3.5.6
- Version 3.5.6 fixes bugs.
- Version 3.5.5 fixes bugs.
- Version 3.5.4 adds minor features and fixes bugs.
Changes for v3.4.1 - v3.4.4
- fixes bugs.
Changes for v3.4.0 - v3.4.1
- fixes a regression in 3.4.0 that stopped the caret moving when lines were wrapped.
Changes for v3.3.9 - v3.4.0
Changes for v3.3.8 - v3.3.9
- fixes a bug in 3.3.8 that caused external lexers to fail.
Changes for v3.3.7 - v3.3.8
- improves scaling for high resolutions, fixes bugs, and improves some lexers.
Changes for v3.3.6 - v3.3.7
- enhances some lexers, with the C++ lexer adding user defined literals and digit grouping from C++11/14.
Changes for v3.3.5 - v3.3.6
- Version 3.3.6 adds support for the Rust language and allows more control over the appearance of indicators for the highlight current word and mark all matches features.
Changes for v3.3.3 - v3.3.4
- adds an 'immediate' subsystem to allow scripts that work while tools are executed.
Changes for v3.3.1 - v3.3.3
- fixes bugs on GTK+.
- Version 3.3.2
- fixes bugs with multi-typing in virtual space and on Windows using Direct2D.
Changes for v3.3.0 - v3.3.1
- contains minor bug fixes and improves some lexers.
Changes for v3.2.5 - v3.3.0
- Version 3.3.0 for find command, view scrolled so that start of matches visible when possible.
Changes for v3.2.4 - v3.2.5
- caret x positions are remembered when switching documents.
Changes for v3.2.3 - v3.2.4
- Version 3.2.4 does not truncate copies to clipboard at NULs.
Changes for v3.2.2 - v3.2.3
- defines PLAT_UNIX for all Unix variants and fixes minor problems.
Changes for v3.2.1 - v3.2.2
- Version 3.2.2 remains responsive by limiting highlight.current.word to 0.25 seconds.
Changes for v3.1.0 - v3.2.1
- retrieves string properties from the Scintilla API using property notation in Lua scripts.
- allows Ctrl to be used with mouse double and triple clicks to add words and lines to the selection.
Changes for v3.0.4 - v3.1.0
- Version 3.1.0 can define a button as the default in strips.
Changes for v3.0.2 - v3.0.3
- supports printing on GTK+ 2.x and uses fractional positioning in more situations.
Changes for v2.29 - v3.0.2
- saves files in the background and can print on GTK+ 3.