Version history for System Information Viewer (SIV)
Changes for v5.50 - v5.51
- Added Windows 10 21H1 Build 20190 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI Eval], etc..
- Enhanced the SIV64s such that [Prime Numbers], can process up to at least 10^10 on most Windows 64-bit systems and more if you have enough memory. I have validated 10^12, but needed 44GB of available memory and took about 6 elapsed days, 204 days of CPU time! Added the ability to start processing from the end of the currently loaded data. The data can be from either a save file or freshly calculated. Disable Close when calculating prime numbers, improved aborted shutdown, added number of pairs confirmation data for all gaps up to 100 and the First Prime Numbers for gaps up to 1550. Added [Prev], [Check] and [Next] to check if a number is prime. Added Right/Click menus to all the Up/Down controls. Enhanced [Prime Number Pairs] and [Load] to use multiple threads when there are many Prime Numbers to process.
- Added ASRock B550M-ITX + ASUS Maximus XII Extreme + TXP4 + Gigabyte TRX40 Xtreme + HP Z820 (158B) motherboard support
Changes for v5.46 - v5.50
- Added Windows 10 21H1 Build 20161 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI Eval], etc..
- Improved Intel i3 1005G1 (Ice Lake-U) + VIA C7 CPU support and added VIA VN700 chipset support.
- Added AMD R480 [Radeon X850 XT Platinum] GPU clock reporting support.
- Added [Prime Numbers], a multi-threaded Prime Number calculating benchmark for numbers up to 4294967295 (2^32-1).
- Added ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega + Gigabyte B550 Gaming X motherboard support.
Changes for v5.40 - v5.46
- Added Windows 10 20H1 Build 19041 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI Eval], etc..
- Updated to use new COMODO RSA Extended Validation Code Signing CA certificate.
- Added Intel Ice Lake-U support. Adjusted the S3 Trio3D/2X Core Clock speed reporting.
- Added [ISA Bus] which lists PnP ISA Devices and on EISA systems any Slots that are used.
- Added XGI Volari + SiS 325 GPU clock speed reporting and improved DM&P Vortex 86 DX + MX CPU support.
- Added GeForce 6000 series direct clock + fan PWM % and NVCPL temperature reporting for ForceWare drivers.
- Added Aqua Computer Octo + Quadro controller and Corsair H100i + H115i RGB Pro XT cooler reporting support.
- Resolved issue with NVMe support for the IaNVMe and insider build stornvme services.
- Resolved issue with Menu->Help->View Menus on systems what have such as nView Options added to the SIV menus.
- Enhance [Lock Handle] to support there being more than 10,000,000 open handles.
- Improved VIA VT82C691 chipset and ASUS Prime X570-Pro + Micronics EISA 486/33/25 System Board + Supermicro H11SSL motherboard support.
Changes for v5.36 - v5.38
- Added Windows 10 19H1 Build 18362 + 20H1 Build 18875 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI Eval], etc..
- Added Intel Xeon (Cascade Lake-AP/SP/D/W/X) + AMD Ryzen (Matisse) + (Renoir) support. Fixed AMD Summit Ridge codename.
- Circumvent the Samsung NVMe 184.108.40.2061 driver bug when reading the Namespace information.
- Enhanced Reset Positions to also reset each LCD Panel size. Added VCore (Max) to [Status] and also as a CPU-0 Configuration on LCD panels.
- Renamed PSU to SIO and moved PSU from I/O to a new item. Added reporting of CLTT/TSOD reported DIMM temperatures.
- Updated Overall in Tooltips to report the Maximum of the Current values rather than their Average.
- Improved NVidia GTX 1660 support. Fixed L3 Unified Cache reporting when there is no CPU with an APIC of 0.0.0.
- Reworked all Menu->File->Download->
- to directly download from the mirror rather than using ReWrite rules in .htaccess.
- Enhanced [CSMI RAID] to report ATAPI Device names and fixed [Drives] to report all the disk controller drives.
- Added ControlledBy to [Link Devices] which can be used to select which devices SIV will report and/or control.
- Correct to report VCCIN for X299 motherboards. Added ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega motherboard support.
- to directly download from the mirror rather than using ReWrite rules in .htaccess.
Changes for v5.35 - v5.36
- Added Windows Build 18312 19H1 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI Eval], etc..
- Rationalise AXi PSU +12 and -12 names. Added ASUS Sabertooth X79 EC voltages.
- Resolved issue with DDPC reporting on [Chipset MCH] for some Core i3/i5/i7 CPUs.
- Added ASRock X399 Professional Gaming + Gigabyte Z390 Master support.
Changes for v5.34 - v5.35
- Added Windows Build 18277 19H1 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI Eval], etc..
- Added NVidia GPU Chipset ID + Code Name reporting to [GPU Info] and [LCD Panels]. Use the Chipset ID to detect and report FAKE GPUs.
- Added Physical Memory + Paging File + File Cache as CPU-0 configurations and SIV thread delay loads to [LCD Panels].
- To allow for formulas display the scaled rather than raw fan speeds on the SIV initial screen.
- Added AMD B450 chipset detection, improved ASUS EC (Embedded Controller) sensor reporting and resolved issue with CAFP (Corsair AirFlow Pro) temperature reporting.
- Added ASRock X299 OC Formula + Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ac + ASUS WS X299 Sage + MSI MS-7B17 (MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC) motherboard support.
Changes for v5.33 - v5.34
- Added Windows 10 Build 17763 RS5 + Build 18252 19H1 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI Eval], etc..
- Added support for RTX 2080 + RTX 2080 Ti GPUs which report multiple fans.
- Added AMD Athlon (Raven Ridge) + Intel Core i9 (Coffee Lake-S) + Core i5 (Coffee Lake-U) support.
- Added Thermaltake DPS G RGB 1250W LED control support.
- Added Menu->Edit->Power Setup->Turn Screens Off support including [Hotkeys].
- Added initial support for ASRock Ultra Quad M.2 card fan reporting and control.
- When reporting via ASUS WMI use EC in preference to SIO voltages.
- Added ASRock A320M-HDV + Z390 Taichi + ASUS Strix Z390-F + EVGA 151-BE-E097 motherboard support.
Changes for v5.31 - v5.32
- Added AMD Threadripper 2 (Pinnacle Ridge) + Intel Atom (Denverton) support.
- Added Windows 10 RS5 Build 17735 + RS6 Build 18214 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI Eval], etc..
- Updated to if available use ASUS WMI to report the motherboard sensors rather than directly reading the SIO + EC and added [ASUS WMI] (Menu->System->ACPI + PnP->ASUS WMI) which shows the detailed ASUS WMI sensor data. Updated [ACPI WMI] (Menu->System->ACPI + PnP->ACPI WMI) to show the raw ASUS WMI data.
- Fixed the updating of GPU fan colours when the speed changes. Added ITE IT8688 support.
- Added initial ASRock Z390 + ASUS Z390 + Gigabyte Z390 motherboard support.
Changes for v5.30 - v5.31
- Added Windows 10 RS5 Build 17686 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI Eval], etc..
- When available report the current Intel + AMD CPU micrcoode release date and add [Microcode] + Menu->File->Save->Save BIOS ROM.
- Update AMD GPU reporting to compensate for when the AMD ATIADL API returns incorrect % GPU loads.
- Resolved issue with the Intel 3.2 + 4.0 Client NVMe drivers and SMART_RCV_DRIVE_DATA.
- Added RocketRAID NVMe support and updated HPTDEV .DLLs to V3.00.19.0
- Added Dell Vostro 400 + Gigabyte AB350N-Gaming Wi-Fi + H270M-D3H + improved ASUS Sabertooth X99 motherboard support.
Changes for v5.29 - v5.30
- Added support for the Intel B360 + H310 + H370 + other 300 series Chipsets and SMBuses. Improved Intel Skylake-X BCLK speed + Core i3-8000 memory timing + AMD EPYC support.
- Windows 10 RS4 Build 17134 + RS5 Build 17666 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI Eval], etc.. Restored the disk drive ordering so that NVMe drives are before SATA/PATA drives. Improved codename detection for NVidia Quadro and Tesla Volta + Pascal + Maxwell GPUs.
- Report Intel Skylake-X + Broadwell-E + AMD Pinnacle Ridge Favoured Cores. Improved [Cache Latency] level deduction, support System File Cache >= 4TB and make [Machine] width resizable.
- Updated Intel E8500 to report tRFC and added on-the-fly memory timing update for E8500 + 800 + 440 series chipsets. Compensate for MSR C0010293 being absent on AMD Ryzen systems when Code Integrity is enabled.
- Added ASUS Prime A320M + Gigabyte B360 Gaming 3 + H310M + X99-UD3 + MSI MS-7B78 (X470 Gaming Pro Carbon) + NZXT N7 Z370 + Packard Bell S2185 + Supermicro H11SSL + X11SRA motherboard support.
Changes for v5.28 - v5.29
- Windows 10 RS4 Build 17133 + RS5 Build 17643 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], etc..
- Added reporting of NVMe CSMI RAID + Intel Optane disk drives. Improved ThermalTake SPG-0600D PSU reporting.
- Added [NTP Time] (Menu->TCP/IP->NTP Time) and [CPU Timers] (Menu->Hardware->CPU Detail->CPU Timers) to check for time dilation.
- Added ASRock AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac + Gigabyte X299 Gaming 9 EC Temps + MSI MS-7A32 (X370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC) support.
- Updated [PCI Bus] for systems with more than 512 PCI devices and improved support for quad socket Skylake-S systems.
- Resolved Event + Mutex + Semaphore creation and EFI detection on Windows 9X/Me systems.
Changes for v5.27 - v5.28
- Windows 10 RS4 Build 17115 + RS5 Build 17618 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], etc..
- Added memory timing colour highlighting and on-the-fly updating for Intel SNB + IVB + HSW + BDW + SKL + KBL + CFL CPUs.
- Added [MemTweak] (Menu->Edit->MemTweak) to set the defaults for highlighting and when possible change the current memory timings.
- When available show Row Refresh Cycle Time (tRFC) rather than Row Cycle Time (tRC) on the initial screen.
- Added reporting of AMD AGESA information. Moved Save to a sub-menu and added Save EFI.
- Added -TSC-RATIO=
qualifier to compensate for the TSC clock running at the incorrect speed on overclocked AMD Ryzen CPUs with some AGESA releases. If SIV reports the FSB speed as less that then 100MHz then use this qualifier to compensate for the AGESA bug. The value to use for is the reported CPU speed in MHz / 100 with typical values being 30 (Ryzen 7 1700) and 32 (Ryzen 5 1600). Once the AGESA has been fixed the reported FSB speed will be > 100 MHz and you will need to remove this qualifier.
- Added [CPU SMU Data] (Menu->Hardware->CPU Details->CPU SMU Data) to report AMD Ryzen processor SMU data.
- Improved reporting of Core i7 Dual 7500U (Kaby Lake-U) and added initial Xeon Phi (Knights Mill) support.
- Changed the initial SIV screen to show the CPU TDPs. Changed [Status] + [Cooling] to report NC for offline AIO temperature sensors.
- Allow 8 LED strips for the CLCP V0.7.199 firmware. Improved the reporting of AX1600i + AX1300i + AX1000i + AX850i PSUs.
- Added ASUS Strix X399-E Gaming + Gigabyte X399 Gaming 7 support.
Changes for v5.26 - v5.27
- Windows 10 RS4 Build 17093 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Added reporting of Aqua Computer Aquaero + Aquastream XT + Ultimate pumps + Aqua MPS + Aquapower devices.
- Improved reporting of Intel Core i5 (Coffee Lake-S), AMD Ryzen 5 2400G (Raven Ridge) and Ryzen 2 (Pinnacle Ridge).
- Added Menu->Tools->Configuration->Sequence Setup to allow [Status] to be configured.
- Added highlighting of GPU memory speeds. Updated [Wi-Fi] to support 802.11ac.
- Adjusted ASUS Maximus X EC reporting and added Rampage VI CPU Cache voltage (from 12/08/2017 BIOS).
- Improved ASUS Crosshair and added ASRock FM2A88X Extreme6+ + BIOSTAR X370GT3 + B250GT3 + ITE IT8613 support.
- Added reporting of H150iPro + H115iPro + H100iPro + H80iPro AIO coolers.
- Work around Aquasuite created locks that all of AIDA64 + CPUZ + HWiNFO + SIV failed to open. The root cause is Aquasuite 2017 setting inappropriate protection on the Global\Access_ISABUS.HTP.Method lock and with luck will be addressed by Auqasuite 2018. Looking at [Lock Handle] you can see SIV 5.27 works around this AquaComputerService issue as it has a handle to the Global\Access_ISABUS.HTP.Method lock. Refined the protection when SIV creates locks such as Global\Access_ISABUS.HTP.Method. If you check with Process Explorer the protection should be Everyone and if it's not whichever program created the lock should be refined.
Changes for v5.25 - v5.26
- Windows 10 RS4 Build 17046 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Added highlighting support for GPU Clock Speeds + Power, CPU + GPU Core Voltages, etc.. See the [Highlight Setup] and [Colour Setup] panels.
- Added a few more colour blobs which can be user defined via the [Colour Names] (Menu->Help->Colour Names) panel, Export/Import RGB Colour Names and RGB Colour Setups which implicitly enables Hot Key switching.
- Enhanced [View Menus] to be width resizable, use the Left/Clickable Text colour for the headings which have popup sub-menus.
- Added plots + the power source to [CPU Speed Ratios] and make the panel width resizable by dragging the edge. With just SIV active systems typically run at the minimum speed over 99% of the time (CPU-0 to CPU-10), but other utilities usually cause higher speeds to be used (CPU-12 to CPU-22). Ideally any monitoring utility should not cause CPUs to keep speeding up.
- Updated [CPU Usage] + [CPU Stress] to be width resizable, run the Whetstone benchmark and improved the plots.
- Added support to force the V0.4.173 CLCP fan type from [Link Fans] by Left/Clicking on the fan type blob.
- Added Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7 motherboard support.
Changes for v5.24 - v5.25
- Windows 10 RS4 Build 17035 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Use different colours for Lowest + Normal + Turbo CPU speeds + power levels and Cool + Warm + Hot for Disk Drive + DIMM + CPU/GPU Core temperatures. The default colours and trigger points can be changed using [Highlight Setup] (Menu->Tools->Configure->Highlight Setup). Added a few more colour blob colours and Red + Yellow + Green + Blue + White sub-menus for colour selection.
- Improved Intel Xeon Phi (Knights Landing) + Coffee Lake GPU reporting.
- Improved shell restart and autorun processing especially so on Windows 10 RS3 and later. Update the timezone when it changes.
Changes for v5.23 - v5.24
- Windows 10 RS4 Build 17017 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Enhanced [Power Scheme] to report names rather than numbers. Added [System Timers] panel.
- Added retry for failed SMART reads and updated [Disk Status] to report the Retry Count.
- Added the -priority=
command qualifier with typical classes being normal, above and high. Allow for Windows Task Scheduler running tasks at Below Normal rather than Normal base priority by default.
- Added ASUS Crosshair VI Hero + Maximus X + Rampage VI Extreme + Strix Z370-E Gaming + Gigabyte AX370-Gaming 5 motherboard support.
- Added support for the CLCP V0.3.153 + CLNP V0.5.104 firmware. Note both the CLCP + CLNP now support up to 96 LEDs.
Changes for v5.22 - v5.23
- Windows 10 RS4 Build 16362 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Enhanced the Corsair AXi PSU support for sleep + hibernate to work around the Corsair driver Windows PNP power callback issues and improved reporting of AXi PSUs with the V0.0.01 firmware OCP information.
- Added the default -20°C offset for AMD Ryzen 1600X.
- Improved CPU speed reporting especially so on lightly loaded Kaby Lake systems.
- Allow for the CLNP 0.4.94 firmware supporting 96 LEDs, but only 0% + 33% + 66% + 100% brightness working as expected.
- Added ASUS Rampage VI Apex + MSI MS-7B09 motherboard support.
Changes for v5.21 - v5.22
- Added AMD Ryzen Threadripper (Naples) support including the 27°C Tctl offset.
- Added support for USB connected Corsair AXi series PSUs and reporting of 5VSB.
- Added support for Corsair RGB LED DIMM LED control when -AIOLED is specified.
- Windows 10 RS3 Build 16257 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Added ASUS Prime B250M + TUF X299 Mark 1 + Z97-K + Zenith Extreme + Gigabyte X99P-SLI + X299 Gaming 7 + X299 UD4 + MSI MS-7A90 + MS-7A95 motherboard support.
Changes for v5.20 - v5.21
- Windows 10 RS3 Build 16241 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Revised [Link LEDs] to use one line for each LED item and add colour clone + copy support.
- Enhance [Link Status] to report the current fan type detected and CLCP temperature detection state.
- Added [Link Setup] popup menu, more CLC Port LED Types and use "LED Items" rather than "LED Strips" + "LED HD Fans".
- Migrate "Cooler" to "CLCN" (Corsair Link Cooling Node) and "Lights" to "CLLN" (Corsair Link Lighting Node).
- Improved Intel Core i9 7800X/7900X (Skylake-E) support including IMC SMBus controller.
- Added ASUS Prime X299-A + Gigabyte X299 Gaming 9 + Z270X-Gaming 8 motherboard support.
Changes for v5.19 - v5.20
- Corsair Link Commander Pro (CLCP) reporting + Fan Speed and LED control support. Change LNP-1 + LNP-2 to CLNP + CLNS.
- Update [Link Fans] to use Jade blobs for 3-pin voltage + Green blobs for 4-pin PWM fans and to reflect hot plug changes.
- Corsair CLNP 0.3.72 firmware, added Rainbow Cycle + Rainbow Wave + Visor + Marquee + Strobing + Sequential mode support.
- Added [CPU Burnin] to stress the CPUs for a specified time and plot the CPU/GPU loads + temperatures.
- Windows 10 RS3 Build 16215 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Added AMD PRO A12 (Carrizo) + Ryzen 9 (Threadripper) + Intel Core i7 (Kaby Lake-X) + (Coffee Lake) + Core i9 + Xeon (Skylake-E) support.
- Added Corsair CoolIT H0x50iGT support and handling of Corsair One motherboards. Added Nuvoton NCT6796D support.
- Added ASUS Prime X299-Deluxe + Rampage VI + EVGA 131-HE-E095 motherboard support.
Changes for v5.18 - v5.19
- Windows 10 RS3 Build 16193 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Changed [Link Fans] for CoolIT V2 devices (CLCC+H110i+H110iGT+H100i+H80i) such that in Custom mode if the temperature is < Point 1 the PWM value is used to set the fan speed. Note you should set PWM mode, find the optimal PWM value to use and then switch back to Custom mode. Updated clone to also copy the Control Mode and PWM value.
- Enhanced [Lock Status] + [Lock Handle] to report who has acquired the locks on Vista and later.
- Enhanced [Processes] to update and to be able to report the handles and locks a process has open.
- Added GPU Fan Speeds to [Cooling Status].
- Added ASRock Z77 Extreme4 + ASUS Prime Z270M-Plus + Gigabyte H110 + H170 motherboard support.
Changes for v5.17 - v5.18
- Windows 10 Creators Update V10.00 RS2 Build 15063 + RS3 Build 16170 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- AMD Ryzen 5 support. Added AMD Ryzen VDD CPU + VDD SOC Voltage + Current + Power and initial SP3/SP4 support.
- Renamed [SMBus Locks] to [Lock Usage], enhanced it to report the number of other utilities that are using the lock and added [Lock Handle] which lists which programs are using the locks.
- Added GPU Power Reporting for AMD Radeon RX 480 graphics cards. Allow for systems with 32 NUMA nodes. Resolved HTTP Error 400 - Bad Request issue that was triggered by a webserver change.
- Addressed race issue on some systems when [Sensor Debug] is closed and added unexpected timeout logging.
- Added ASRock X370 Taichi + ASUS Crosshair VI Hero + EVGA X58 SLI Classified + X58 Classified + Gigabyte AB350-Gaming + Z97X-Gaming 7 + MSI MS-7A34 motherboard support. Improved ITE IT8665E fan speed reporting.
Changes for v5.16 - v5.17
- Improved AMD Ryzen 7 support including CPU + Memory speed + actual per core power and SMBus access. Reworked PCI locking for SMN access.
- Added support for Windows 10 RS2 V10.00 Build 15055. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Added Corsair LNP (Lighting Node Pro) support and extended [Link Setup] to configure the LNP ports.
- Added Asetek H115i + H110iGTX + H100iGTX + H100iV2 + H80iGT + H80iV2 + Kraken X41 LED support for -AIOCTL mode and -NOAIOALE to disable this.
- Added a work around to for custom curve pump control that is needed because of H110i 2.0.00 + H110iGT 1.1.08 firmware issues.
- Expunged the CorsairLinkReadWriteGuard semaphore as from CL 220.127.116.11 the CorsairLinkReadWriteGuardMutex named mutex is used.
- If SIV is unable to acquire a mutex in <= 20 seconds record the timeout in the SIV_DBGOUT.log file.
- Revised the default fan names for ASUS Z10PE + Z9PE motherboards. Added ITE IT8655E LPC controller support.
- Added ASUS Prime B350-Plus + Prime B350M-A + Prime X370-Pro + Gigabyte AB350-Gaming 3 + Z170X-Designare + MSI MS-7A31 + MS-7A58 motherboard support.
Changes for v5.15 - v5.16
- Added support for Windows 10 RS2 V10.00 Build 15031. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Added -AIOLED which enables the LEDs on Corsair Vengeance LED DIMMs to be controlled. Only RED is used and GREEN + BLUE are ignored. Show DIMM LEDs on [DIMM Status].
- Added -EXIT=10 to specify SIV should exit after about 10 seconds. Added NZXT Kraken X52 reporting support.
- Improved X99/X79 system IMC SMBus reading when TSOD/CLTT is enabled and added [SMBus Info] panel.
- Enhance exported processor frequency granularity to 0.01 MHz and add System Clock (BCLK/FSB) + per CPU multipliers.
- Resolved issue with double reporting some disk drives on some systems with >= 2 CSMI RAID controllers.
- Resolved issue with [USB Bus] reporting the speed as High rather than Super/Plus on some systems.
- Added ASUS Maximus IX + Prime Z270-P + Sabertooth 990FX/Gen3 R2.0 + Strix Z270E + Gigabyte Z270-HD3P + MSI MS-7A58 + MS-7A78 motherboards and Nuvoton NCT6795D sensor support.
Changes for v5.14 - v5.15
- Added support for Windows 10 RS2 V10.00 Build 15014. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Enhanced [Synthetic Setup] to allow temperatures to be relative to an ambient temperature.
- Added ITE IT8665 sensor support. Sanity check AMD GPU voltages and suppress any that are out of range.
- Added ASUS A320M-C + B85M-G + Rampage IV Gene + X99-Deluxe II + Gigabyte Z270X-Gaming 7 + MSI MS-7995 motherboard support.
Changes for v5.13 - v5.14
- Enhanced SIV to use KHz granularity for CPU and GPU clock speeds (previously MHz).
- Added support for Windows 10 RS2 V10.00 Build 14965. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Resolved issue with Intel Skylake GPU memory and core speed reporting.
- Allow for DIMMs that fail to report all the supported CAS latencies in the SPD XMP profile.
- Added ITE IT8686 sensor support. Resolved [acpi-eval] issues on HP rx2620 systems.
- Added ASRock H81M-DGS + ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 + Foxconn Flaming Blade GTI + Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT + Z270X-Gaming SOC + MSI MS-7A16 motherboard support.
Changes for v5.12 - v5.13
- Added support for Windows 10 RS2 V10.00 Build 14931. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Added NZXT GRID+ V2 support, to enable a GRID+ check [_]AIO-GRID-A-Enable on [Link Devices] then restart SIV.
- Extended [Link Setup] to allow the cooler associated with each CPU package to be specified.
- Resolved issue with SIV reporting of Corsair HXi + RMi PSUs after the system is resumed from sleep/hibernate.
- Added ASUS Strix X99 + Fujitsu D2464 + Gigabyte Z97X-UD5 + Intel DZ77GA + MSI MS-7919 motherboard support.
Changes for v5.11 - v5.12
- Added support for Windows 10 RS2 V10.00 Build 14901. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Improved NVMe Disk SMART reporting on Windows 10 systems and added Intel NVMe (IaNVMe service) support.
- Added ASUS Gryphon Z87 + Gryphon Z97 + MSI MS-7885 motherboard support. Improved ASUS Z97 support.
- Added VIA Eden X4 + QuadCore (Isaiah II, CNR) support.
- Resolved issue with the SIV Tray Icon sometimes being missing when auto-run is used and after a shell restart.
- Added Topmost support to LCD panels.
- Added a hold-off delay before CoolIT (CL Mini, H110i, etc.) controlled fans will slow down and [Link Setup] to set this delay.
- Allow for CL 18.104.22.168 using Global\CorsairLinkReadWriteGuardMutex rather than Global\Access_CorsairLink.
- Corrected reporting of CreateFile() failures and improved reading of H115i + H100iV2 + H80iV2 cooler information.
- Added initial AMD Zen support and corrected AMD Bulldozer to report as cores (modules) that have two logical processors (integer cores).
Changes for v5.10 - v5.11
- Added support for Windows 10 RS1 V10.00 Build 14388. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Added initial Intel Kaby Lake + Union Point + HM170 and AMD Bristol Ridge support.
- Improved CPU speed accuracy for all 100% loaded systems and also Skylake BCLK speed reporting.
- Added ASRock 970 Performance + ASUS Sabertooth Z77 + Sabertooth Z170 + Gigabyte X99-Designare EX + MSI 970 Gaming (MS-7693) support
- Added SATA SMART support for RocketRAID 26xx + 36xx attached disk drives (requires HPTDEV.dll).
- Resolved issue with nVidia GPU memory reporting on systems with out of date nVidia GPU drivers.
- Resolved fans taking longer than specified to slow down for Asetek cooler and PSU custom curves.
Changes for v5.0.9 - v5.10
- Added support for Windows 10 RS1 V10.00 Build 14361. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Added nVidia GTX 1080 and GTX 1070 (Pascal) support.
- Added AIO + LCD Profile Export and Import support. When -AIOCTL is active doing an Import will automatically update the hardware.
- Revised [STC Info] to show the worker thread Delay and % Load.
- Added LCD Panel -WIZARD support and added more LCD display items such as the up-time.
- Updated [Link Fans] to make subsequent Custom Points track changes. Resolved [Link Export] cooler check box initialisation.
- Added detection of Haswell-E + Broadwell-E 100MHz rather than 133MHz memory clock. On Haswell-E the L3 Cache speed is the System Agent speed.
- Added System Power Usage for recent ASUS motherboards. Resolved ASUS Rampage V Extreme CSM disabled X99 SMBus issue.
- Added ASRock 970 Extreme4 + X99E + ASUS Sabertooth X58 + Z87 + Z170I + CLEVO P150EM + P170EM + ECS A890GXM + Lenovo 4318 and improved ASUS X99-Deluxe + Fujitsu MX130 + MSI MS-7881 support. Optimised SMSC SCH5627 access.
- Resolved issue with Tray Icon menus when they are used from other than the initial screen that has existed since SIV 4.50. Allow for changes to the [My IP Address] server.
Changes for v5.08 - v5.0.9
- Added support for Windows 10 RS1 V10.00 Build 14316. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Added AIO LEDs, rather more CPU + GPU information and Cut + Copy + Paste to LCD Panels. Allow selection of Themed or Standard LCDs.
- Added ACPI Thermal Zone support to LCD Panels and Synthetics. Allow motherboard fan and some temperature names to be changed.
- Added support for the ASUS Z10PE-D16 + Gigabyte Z87X-UD3 + X99-UD4 motherboards. Added SMSC SCH5627 + SCH5636 support.
- Improved AMD Opteron (Interlagos) and (Zurich) support.
- Added Antec Kuhler 1250 support. To enable this use [Link Devices] to set AIO-Kuhler-Enable in the Device Parameters.
Changes for v5.07 - v5.08
- Added support for Windows 10 RS1 V10.00 Build 14279. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Added [Logitech LCD Setup] (Menu->Tools->Configure->Logitech LCD Setup) to support Logitech G19 + G510 + G13 + G15 LCD keyboard and Emulated LCD displays. Initially SIV will not create an Emulated LCD Panel and you need to check the check box to create one. Having done this an eight line panel will be created which you can customise to have more lines, wider names or use a different font. You can also create additional Emulated LCD Panels, insert/remove lines, select sensors, change colours and set levels. The -NOLCD qualifier is available to disable this facility and -LCDS=
can also be used to create Emulated LCDs from the command line.
- Added enhanced NVMe Disk reporting. Improved multiple CSMI RAID controller and nVidia nForce4 reporting.
- Added support for the ASUS Z170M-Plus motherboard.
- Enhanced [Link Devices] to report the USB Port and Hub of Ghost Devices.
Changes for v5.06 - v5.07
- Added support for Windows 10 RS1 V10.00 Build 14257. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Added support for the Corsair Hydro Series 7289 H80iV2 + H100iV2 + H115i coolers and optimal detection of CL4 (Corsair Link 4).
- Added [GPU Points] to setup AMD and nVidia GPU fan control using 6 point Custom Curves.
- Resolved issues with USB attached HX1200i PSU detection and [Link Power] OCP reporting on systems with multiple AXi power supplies.
- Improved Intel Broadwell-E support. Added [Uninstall] facility to [Link devices] that uninstalls Windows Ghost Devices.
- Added support for ASRock FM2A85X, X99 Extreme6, Z170, ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z, H97M, Maximus VIII, P5W, Sabertooth Z97, X99-A, X99-E WS, Z97-P, Z170-Deluxe, Biostar TZ77A, Fujitsu E7936, Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming and Supermicro X10DAL motherboards.
- Added support for IOR IR35201 + ISL95856 PWM power controllers.
- Corrected some nVidia GTX 800 series GPUs to report as Maxwell rather than Kepler.
- Improved reporting of systems with multiple PCI segments
Changes for v5.05 - v5.06
- Added support for UASPStor controlled USB Disks.
- Added support for the ASUS Crossblade Ranger + P5B-E + X99-PRO and Gigabyte X99M motherboards.
- Resolved [Link Fans] reporting issue of Fixed PWM for AXi + HXi + RMi PSUs. Change maximum fan speed to 9999.
- Added reporting of REG_BINARY to [Link Devices]. Improved Corsair AirFlow reporting.
Changes for v5.04 - v5.05
- Added support for Windows 10 TH2 V10.00 Build 10586. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Added Intel Core m3 + m5 + m7 + Xeon E3 v5 (Skylake) support and improved memory speed plus DDR3 DIMM reporting.
- Extend HXi and RMi PSU support for USB connection. Note AXi PSUs are still only supported via C-Link.
- Added monitoring of Thermaltake DPS-G and Enermax Digifanless PSUs.
- Resolved issue with Asetek Cooler Custom Curves when the temperature is above Point 6.
- Correct EC voltage scaling for ASUS Z87-Pro and Z97-Pro. Added Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD7 motherboard support.
- Correct operation on [Save] on the [Link Fans] panel that would set AIO Test Limit to 250 (the value of AIO Timeout).
- Corrected the reporting of Asetek V AIOs such as the Antec Kuhler H2O 920.
Changes for v5.03 - v5.04
- Added support for Windows 10 TH2 V10.00 Build 10565. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Added Custom Curve support for Corsair AXi, HXi and RMi PSU fans.
- Resolved issue with Disk Drives not being detected on some systems with some versions of the Intel RST driver.
- Resolved issue with -GPUCTL fan control of some GTX 980 GPUs and improved support for 0 RPM GPU fan reporting.
- Resolved issue with [My IP Address] that was caused by the http://ipinfodb.com/ servers changing.
- Updated Skylake logos. Improved ASUS Z170 based motherboard support.
- Improved the Core i3/i5 (Arrandale) and GM45 iGPU core speed reporting.
- Added ASUS P9X79-E WS, Sabertooth X79, Z87-Pro, Dell 1557, 1757, 1564, 1764 and Alpha DS20 support.
- Resolved issue with ACPI Eval on ASUS P9X79-E WS and some HP ZX1 based Itanium systems.
- Allow for some nVidia GPUs only reporting limited Video Clock information.
Changes for v5.02 - v5.03
- Added support for Windows 10 TH2 V10.00 Build 10532. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Change [SIV Autorun] to use Windows Task Scheduler for Windows 7 and later.
- Resolved issue with [Link Lights] Temperature mode feedback on Corsair Link Lighting Nodes and improved the feedback on when Temperature mode is being used.
- Added Intel Atom (Bay Trail) SMBus support and adjusted power reporting.
- Resolved issue with ACPI Thermal Zone reporting on Windows 10 systems.
- Added ASUS Sabertooth X99 and X99-A and MSI MS-7751 motherboard support.
Changes for v5.01 - v5.02
- Added support for Windows 10 RTM V10.00 Build 10240. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Added [SIV Qualifiers] to setup the SIV Default Command Qualifiers that are used when none are specified.
- Added the [Link Limits] page which shows the supported devices, current update usage and allows the effect of adding more hardware to be checked.
- Added Corsair H110iGTX, H100iGTX, H80iGT and NZXT Kraken cooler reporting but as yet not full control.
- To reflect the NZXT support rename all the titles to [AIO Link ...] and add -AIOCTL to be do the same as -CRLCTL (deprecated).
- Improved the feedback on [Link Lights] when Temperature mode is being used.
- Changed to show two temperatures for RMi PSUs.
- Updated the [USB Bus] port details panels to enable IgnoreHWSerNum to be setup and [USB Flags] to show the IgnoreHWSerNum state.
- Resolved [Link Devices] issue with a vast number of ghost HID devices and the PMBus Bridge + H80iGT Product ID (PID) conflict.
- Added ASUS Maximus VI and Z97I-Plus motherboard support.
- Block SIV Latest Release checks when running in -TRAY mode or SIV is minimised.
Changes for v5.00 - v5.01
- Added support for Windows 10 V10.00 Build 10166. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Added AMD Godavari and Carrizo support. Improved Intel Braswell and Skylake support. Added PCH SMBus DDR4 DIMM SPD page support.
- Resolved an issue with the incorrect bus speed being reported on some AMD FX-6350 Six-Core (Vishera) systems.
- Added [Cooling Status] panel, -COOLING command line qualifier and support for DIMM temperatures as Synthetic Temperature components.
- Added ASRock Z77 Extreme4, ASUS Rampage IV Formula, Rampage V Extreme, MSI MS-7583, MS-7816 and TYAN S2466 motherboard support.
- Added Fintek F71868AD, Giantec GT34TS04 and Nuvoton NCT6793D sensor support. Added SMBIOS V3.0.0 reporting.
- Added support for reporting LSI SAS2008/Dell 6Gbps SAS (LSI_SAS2 service) JBOD SATA drives.
- Improved the I/O Space Mapping cache (see Menu->Hardware->CPU Detail->Map Unmap).
Changes for v4.53 - v5.00
- Migrated from the SHA-1 to SHA-2 code signing. This has no real impact on most systems, but to use SIV V5 on W7 you need KB3033929 installed and on Vista x64 to disable Driver Signature Verification.
- Added support for Windows 10 V10.00 Build 10074. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Resolved race condition when -CRLCTL is being used that causes intermittent issues on some systems.
- Added Synthetic Temperatures (Menu->Tools->Configuration->Synthetic Setup) so custom curves can use the highest reading of multiple sensors and/or this can be displayed on the [Status] panel.
- Added initial Intel Core i7 (Broadwell-H) and Intel Atom (Braswell) reporting.
- Added ASRock Z97 OC Formula, ASUS MAXIMUS VII GENE, P8B75, P8Z77-V, Gigabyte Z97X-UD3, MSI MS-7881, Supermicro H8DMU and X10DAX motherboard support.
- Extended ASUS Rampage IV motherboard support for embedded controller temperature, fan speed and voltage reporting.
- Added Nuvoton W83793G SMBus hardware monitoring support.
- Added the -SINGLE command line qualifier specify that only a single instance of SIV should be active.
Changes for v4.52 - v4.53
- Enhanced the Corsair Link profile format to better allow for CL devices being added and removed. Existing profile data will be transparently changed to the new format but earlier versions of SIV will not use this revised profile information.
- Enhanced [Link Fans] to easily enable all the fans to be set to a specified ratio (PWM) or speed (RPM). Added Corsair Link firmware image name for The H110iGT.
- Changed System Power Usage to report the overall power rather than just the primary CPU power.
- Added export support of SIV sensor information for GOverlay LCDSysInfo displays and the [GOverlay] panel.
- Added the [CPU Export], [GPU Export], [PWM Export], [UPS Export], [Link Export] and [Sensor Export] panels to control what is exported by SIV. Revised Menu->System and Menu->Help to move rarely used entries into sub-menus. Added SENTEST.exe
to test SIV sensor export.
- Added nVidia Management Library (NVML) support to enable the reporting of Tesla K20c and similar GPUs.
- Improved ASUS Z10PE-D8 WS motherboard reporting. Resolved issue with [IPI Delay] when running a 32-bit SIV on 64-bit Windows with > 32 CPUs per CPU Group.
Changes for v4.51 - v4.52
- Added support for Windows 10 V10.00 Build 9926. Enabled operation of [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Added SMART reporting for Prolific Technology PL2773 USB to SATA Bridge attached Disk Drives.
- Rationalised GPU reporting and resolved issue with the GPU-n Tool Tip on none nVidia/AMD GPUs. Allow for systems with AMD GPUs and have up to 64 displays.
- Reworked the initial screen layout logic to better deal with an excessive number of Temperatures, Voltages and Fan Speeds.
- Added re-initialisation of C-Link hardware about 30 seconds after resuming from sleep/hibernate when running in -CRLCTL mode. Updated [Link Fans] to workaround CL Mini, H110iGT, H100i and H80i manual feedback firmware issues when -CRLCTL is specified. Enhanced the [Link Status] dumps to report all instances of the data. Added reporting of Corsair AXi PSU -12 Volt information and support for the RM-Series PSU C-Link Adapter. Note that SIV will report RM-Series PSU information even when CL is active.
- Added Nuvoton NCT6792D HWM, Intersil ISL6388 PWM sensor, EVGA 150-SE-E789, Gigabyte X99-SOC, MSI MS-7693 and MS-7888 motherboard support.
- Added Ukrainian support. Workaround STATUS_DATATYPE_MISALIGNMENT issue within WinVerifyTrust() on Itanium.
Changes for v4.46 - v4.51
- Updated to use NVAPI R346 and report the GPU Video Clocks (NVAPI_GPU_PUBLIC_CLOCK_VIDEO).
- Enhanced [Link Fans] to allow the temperature feedback sensor to be selected, but this currently this only works for CL Cooling Nodes and H100/H80 Coolers. I believe there are firmware issues with the CL Mini and H100i/H80i Coolers. Added initial H100iGT and H110iGT support. Updated HX1000i PSU support. Added the [link-dump] section to the save file which contains register dumps of all the devices listed on the [Link Status] panel.