AfterDawn: Tech news

Android Wear (page: 2)

Asus building 'Robin' Android Wear smartwatch for release in September
Asus building 'Robin' Android Wear smartwatch for release in September
Major PC and tablet maker Asus has confirmed that its Android Wear smartwatch, codename 'Robin,' will be available for sale in September. 27 Jun 2014
Google I/O 2014: First Android Wear watches available from Samsung, LG next month
Google I/O 2014: First Android Wear watches available from Samsung, LG next month
Google has showed off the first two Android Wear smartwatches in full, revealing availability and pricing. 26 Jun 2014
Samsung to reveal smartwatch with Android Wear at Google I/O?
Samsung to reveal smartwatch with Android Wear at Google I/O?
According to a new report, Samsung will reveal their first Android Wear-based smartphone at the upcoming Google I/O event. 21 Jun 2014
Google shows off prototypes of Moto 360 and LG G Watch
Google shows off prototypes of Moto 360 and LG G Watch
Google, via their Android Developer Blog, has shown off prototypes of the LG G Watch and the Motorola Moto 360, the first devices to run on Android Wear. 04 Jun 2014 - 4 comments
Google shows off Android Wear notifications
Google shows off Android Wear notifications
With the first Android Wear-powered device just weeks away from launch, Google has now demoed how notifications will work for the upcoming smartwatches. 30 May 2014
LG G Watch gets price, release date
LG G Watch gets price, release date
LG's upcoming G Watch smartwatch has finally been given a release date and price, at least for the European markets. 30 Apr 2014 - 1 comment
Samsung confirms yet another smartwatch, this one powered by Android Wear
Samsung confirms yet another smartwatch, this one powered by Android Wear
Samsung has confirmed another smartwatch set for release this year, this one running on Google's Android Wear operating system. 17 Apr 2014 - 1 comment
Sony will stick with Smartwatch and not Android Wear for upcoming watches (for the time being)
Sony will stick with Smartwatch and not Android Wear for upcoming watches (for the time being)
Sony, which has had relatively popular smartwatches for a couple of years, will not be using Google's Android Wear operating system, at least for now. 26 Mar 2014 - 3 comments
First look at the Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch powered by Android Wear
First look at the Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch powered by Android Wear
Just hours after Google unveiled the Android Wear SDK for smartwatches, Motorola has shown off their first wearable to use the Google Now-based software and user interface. 18 Mar 2014 - 10 comments
Google unveils their promised 'Android Wear' SDK, Android-based wearables on the way this year
Google unveils their promised 'Android Wear' SDK, Android-based wearables on the way this year
Earlier this month, Chrome and Android boss Sundar Pichai confirmed that the company would be releasing a new SDK for wearable devices beginning with watches. 18 Mar 2014 - 2 comments
  Newer entries   

News archive