Version history for NirSoft FolderChangesView
Changes for v1.66 - v1.70
- Added 'Copy Filenames' option.
Changes for v1.65 - v1.66
- Fixed FolderChangesView to handle daylight saving time properly, like Explorer on Windows 7.
Changes for v1.63 - v1.65
- Added "Don't show files that match the following wildcards" option.
Changes for v1.61 - v1.63
- Added 'File Properties' option, which displays the file properties window of Windows Explorer.
Changes for v1.60 - v1.61
- Added 'Clear Recent Files List' option to the 'Open Recent Configuration' menu.
Changes for v1.55 - v1.60
- Added 'Keep last size/time information of deleted files' option.
- Added option to display only files with the specified size range.
- Added 'Sort On Every Update' option.
Changes for v1.50 - v1.55
- You can now start monitoring folders with the last 5 configurations you saved, directly from the tray menu.
- Added 'Show Choose Folder Window On Start' option. You can turn it off if you don't want that the 'Choose Folder' window will appear when you start FolderChangesView.
Changes for v1.40 - v1.50
- Added new columns: 'File Size', 'Modified Time', and 'Created Time', which displays the current date/time and size of the specified file.
- Added 'Open Recent Configuration' menu, which allows you to easily load the last 10 configurations you previously saved.
- Added /cfg command-line option, which instructs FolderChangesView to use a config file in another location instead if the default config file, for example:
- FolderChangesView.exe /cfg "%AppData%\FolderChangesView.cfg"
Changes for v1.35 - v1.40
- Added option to save and load the entire configuration of FolderChangesView ('Save Configuration' and 'Load Configuration' under the File menu).
Changes for v1.30 - v1.35
- Added option to show only files that match to the specified wildcards. (For example: *.html, *.xml)
Changes for v1.26 - v1.30
- You can now specify one or more folders (in comma-delimited list) to exclude. Wildcards are also allowed. For example: in order to exclude all files under C:\Program Files and its subfolders, you should specify: C:\Program Files*
Changes for v1.25 - v1.26
- You can now specify environment variables (For example: %appdata%) in the folder path to monitor.
- Fixed bug: When specifying wrong folder, FolderChangesView entered into monitor mode without allowing you to stop it.
Changes for v1.22 - v1.25
- Added 'Automatically Scroll Down On New Items' option.
Changes for v1.21 - v1.22
- Fixed the flickering problem on Windows 7.
Changes for v1.20 - v1.21
- Added 'Mark Odd/Even Rows' option, under the View menu. When it's turned on, the odd and even rows are displayed in different color, to make it easier to read a single line.
- Added 'Add Header Line To CSV/Tab-Delimited File' option. When this option is turned on, the column names are added as the first line when you export to csv or tab-delimited file.
Changes for v1.16 - v1.20
- Added 'File Owner' column, which displays the owner of the specified file.
Changes for v1.15 - v1.16
- Fixed issue: The properties and the 'Choose Folder' windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Changes for v1.10 - v1.15
- Added 'Put Icon On Tray' option.