Version history for Submagic
Changes for v0.70 - v0.71
- General: Build with Visual Studio 2008 and DirectX 10 SDK (November 2008) to better support Windows Vista and Windows Se7en.
- Portability: Uses a configuration file to store all settings instead of the Windows registry.
- Unicode: Support for Unicode subtitle files added.
- User Interface: several cosmetic changes.
- Video playback: fixed disappearing of video window when resizing, switching tabs or switching applications.
- General: Check for new versions at startup is now performed in the background to prevent some delay before the application could be used.
Changes for v0.69 - v0.70
- Check Page: Fixed several incorrect added and removed spaces.
- General: Changed font of list to the Windows Icon Font for better readability.
- Configuration: Added 2 possible credits.
Changes for v0.68 - v0.69
- Check Page: Fixed a major bug in the duration calculation. Subs were shown way too long.
- Check Page: When splitting a too long 2-line sub the duration was divided according to the length of both lines. No minimal duration was taken into account. Now a absolute minimum of 1 second is forced for the shortest line.
Changes for v0.67 - v0.68
- Check Page: An additional space was inserted incorectly after a '...' at the beginning of a line.
Changes for v0.66 - v0.67
- Build: Build with the latest DirectX SDK (August 2007). Added the required d3dx9_35.dll to the installation. This dll should have been part of the Microsoft DirectX installation but it isn't.
- Sync Page: Fixed a bug when moving a selection and the selection is only the last line. The sub could overlap the previous one.
- Play Movie Page: Fixed a bug where the video display was not updated when the progress bar was clicked when in pause state.
- Check Page: Warnings for extreme short and long durations can now be switched off and their values can be changed.
- Check Page: Fixed a problem of spaces being added incorrectly, eg. ??? -> ? ? ?.
- Options Page: added possibility to set the frame rate when saving a MicroDVD (*.sub) file. Until now 25.000 was always used.
- General: The top position of the listbox is now maintained when switching tabs instead of forcing the selected line to be visible.
- General: Added check for new version at startup.
Changes for v0.65 - v0.66
- Play Movie Page / Edit Page: Added Search and Replace Button (and corresponding Ctrl-H accelerator).
- Play Movie Page / Edit Page: Added Match Whole Word and Match Case options to the Search Dialog.
- Check Page: Lines with all uppercase characters are not joined anymore.
- Check Page: Small performance improvements.
- Check Page: Fixed bug were subtitles with very short durations could become negative.
- Check Page: Added warnings for extreme long (> 10 sec) and short (< 0.5 sec) durations AFTER attempts to fix them. The ranges are fixed for now.
- General: Added some new icons.
- General: Set the version number of the executable to the correct version.
Changes for v0.64 - v1.65
- General: Added Minimize / Maximize buttons.
- File Operations Page: fixed Split function.
- File Operations Page: Added Save Selection function.
- General: Changed font of subtitle edit fields and logging windows for better readabillity.
- General: Added 'synced' and 'resynced' to the list of possible credits to remove.
- Play Movie Page: Added Find Button.
Changes for v0.63 - v0.64
- General - Fixed an incorrect CR/LF sequence during saving of ASCII files.
Changes for v0.62 - v0.63
- Repair incorrect CR/LF ended lines during reading of files.