SlySoft's popular anti-copy protection tool AnyDVD (HD) has attacked the Advanced Access Content System (AACS) copy protection on HD DVD and Blu-ray Disc titles once again. The company strives to keep up with copy protection changes and re-enforcements on a title-by-title basis and its track record is in its favor. We reported already that the latest attempt from AACS LA to protect newer titles was beaten.
The newest AnyDVD version, 188.8.131.52, promises support for "new version of AACS" for new titles, a workaround for a mastering error on "Relentless Enemies" (HD DVD), a warning dialog if HD DVD or Blu-ray processing fails and fixes a Sony ARccOS Decryption bug for DVD-Video titles. Here is the changelog...
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for new version of AACS
- New: AnyDVD ripper displays the volume label of the discs
- New: AnyDVD ripper and AnyDVD HD ripper are now unified
- New: AnyDVD ripper warns, if destination directory is not empty
- New: AnyDVD ripper creates destination directory, if it doesn't exist
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for new titles
- New (HD DVD): Workaround for mastering error on "Relentless Enemies"
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Added warning dialog, if HD DVD or Blu-ray
processing did not work
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Added workaround for "eject" bug in Sonic DLA
- New: Added timeout to prevent hang on exit in some situations
- Fix (DVD): AnyDVD ripper did not work correctly with multiple Angles.
If you want more control (stream selection, main movie only
selection, ...) we recommend to use CloneDVD2 available at
http://www.slysoft.com instead of AnyDVD ripper.
- Fix (DVD): Sony Arccos Decryption bug introduced in 184.108.40.206, sorry
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages